Our number one priority is to provide the best support to squash court owners and facilities, to collaboratively strengthen and enhance the future of our sport.
As the beating heart of our squash community, your success is vital to the future of our sport in NSW.
Membership of Squash NSW provides many benefits to clubs and facilities, including ongoing support, resources and advocacy.
Increasing participation and reenergising the profile of squash at all levels in NSW are some of our primary goals to ensure we create a sustainable squash business model for our entire industry. Our entire strategic focus centres around providing the best support we can for our membership.
Club membership with Squash NSW provides the following :
- Certificate of Insurance (public liability and professional indemnity)
- Eligibility for grant and funding programs through Squash NSW
- Ability to host Squash NSW sanctioned tournaments, competitions and events
- Access to online sports competition and membership platform SportyHQ, a web platform built to power sports facilities and governing bodies
- Access to ScoreSquash App scoring system for squash matches
- Eligibility to be an Active Kids provider to help kids in NSW get active
- Discounts and special offers with our affiliated business partners
- Certificate of membership with Squash NSW
- Invitation to Squash NSW Annual General Meeting
- Invitation to Squash NSW hosted forums and events
- Professional Development opportunities
- Strategic business training and resources specific to the sports industry, including marketing, public relations, grants and fundraising, program development and more.
- World Squash Day grant