Our number one priority is to provide the best support to squash court owners and facilities, to collaboratively strengthen and enhance the future of our sport.
As the beating heart of our squash community, your success is vital to the future of our sport in NSW.
Membership of Squash NSW provides many benefits to clubs and facilities, including ongoing support, resources and advocacy.
Increasing participation and reenergising the profile of squash at all levels in NSW are some of our primary goals to ensure we create a sustainable squash business model for our entire industry. Our entire strategic focus centres around providing the best support we can for our membership.
Club membership with Squash NSW provides the following:
- Full insurance through the national insurance club program (currently Marsh) covering Public and Products liability, Management liability, Professional Indemnity, and Volunteer personal accident cover
- Ability to host Squash NSW sanctioned tournaments, competitions and events and the opportunity to have your events promoted and recognised on our annual calendar of events (attached)
- Opportunities for coverage of your events and activities in our bi-monthly newsletter, website and social media
- Eligibility and assistance for grant and funding programs through Squash NSW and our partners
- Eligibility and assistance to be an Active Kids provider to receive funds to help kids in NSW get active
- Strategic business training and resources specific to the sports industry, including marketing, public relations, grants and fundraising, program development and more
- Access to online sports competition and membership platform SportyHQ, a web platform built to power sports facilities and governing bodies
- Access to ScoreSquash App scoring system for squash matches
- Discounts and special offers with our affiliated business partners
- Free use of the inflatable squash court (insurance and transport not included)
- Invitation to Squash NSW Annual General Meeting, NSW hosted forums and events
- Professional Development opportunities
- Use of the inflatable squash court
- Opportunity to host and participate in Squash NSW endorsed Coach and referee development courses
- Certificate of membership with Squash NSW, the state governing body supporting and advocating for the sport of squash in NSW