Squash NSW is committed to a sport that promotes safety and wellbeing of all children and the ongoing protection of children from all forms of harm.
We strive to:
- Provide a safe environment for everyone to play and be involved in the game of squash in NSW;
- Create an environment and culture that encourages inclusiveness and diversity where everyone feels respected, valued and encouraged to reach their full potential;
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people;
- Foster a culture where everyone involved in squash in NSW understands the standards expected of them and their role in protecting children and young people.
We take the role of education and informing everyone involved in Squash NSW of their responsibilities and obligations to:
- Create a child safe culture;
- Protect children and young people from child abuse and grooming and other forms of harm including emotional, psychological and physical harm;
- Promote and foster a child safe culture that is understood and put into action by everyone involved in squash.
- Promote and foster an environment that encourages inclusiveness and diversity and is free from discrimination.